For the past year and a half, friends and family have asked me if I have a blog. I didn't think I was creative enough to have one and so I resisted....until now! No, I'm still not creative but I can no longer resist! For those of you who know me well, know I don't like to be left out of anything and certainly not left in the dark. Over the past 6 months I've had my eyes opened and I have decided that I need to know how to do things...like bill pay, and how to download pictures from my camera onto the computer just to name a few. I can't rely on other people to do these things for me. I'm a smart girl, I can figure it out if I really wanted to. Well...I
do know how to do bill pay and download pictures onto the computer thanks to my wonderful husband, Brent. He even tried to teach me how to run our automatic sprinklers but to my surprise and his too, probably, I already taught myself how to do that. It does take me some time to learn things as my teachers and parents have already learned from my past but sooner or later I come around. As most of my friends here in Allen know, I never wanted to read a book about Vampires but once I caved in I read all 4 Twilight books in 10 days. My poor Family! They were so neglected!
Just be patient while I learn how to do this too!
5 comments:
YAH! I am so glad you are blogging! Plan on printing it on blurb.com as part of your family journal!! Your girls are so cute!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am not that great at it myself. I will send you an invitation to mine! I love that Danielle was a crossing guard. Its so cute and so original! I love your girls!
Yeah for blogs!!
I just found your blog through Crystal's. I'm so glad your in bloggersville now! Love it here. You are totally going on my reader right now.
Laura your blog looks so great. Just to let you know that when the time comes that you are interested, you can have your blog printed into a book for your family. I will let you know how that's all done later. I Love that you have so many pics in different settings. I think that that's a great way to keep your followers in tuned. I love you all.
Take care
Sarah
Post a Comment