Now that Hannah is in Activity Days I wanted to focus on doing the "Be Attitudes" with her. I thought I'd focus on one of the ATTITUDES at a time so the girls would remember them more fully. So last night for Family Home Evening our lesson was "Be Grateful". I asked the girls what they were grateful for. (Brent had to work late.)
These were their answers:
Hannah: "I'm grateful that we have a nice home to live in."
Danielle: "I'm grateful that Daddy can get us money."
After talking to Danielle a little bit about what she meant, it didn't take long to figure out what she was saying. She is grateful that Daddy has a good job that can provide for us the things we need. Aren't we all! I am very grateful that Brent does have a good job and that it allows me to stay at home with the girls and take care of them and our home. We do have a nice home and if it weren't for Brent's job we would not be living here. With this Economy, we know so many people who are having financial difficulty and some of our friends have even lost their jobs. I am grateful for the hard worker that Brent is and the time and effort he puts into EVERYTHING! I am grateful for so many things, but, right now I am especially grateful for my loving husband, Brent! I have to mention that I am also very grateful that I can feel our Heavenly Father in our lives right now. With the sale of Brent's Mom's house here in Texas and her having a place to go to in Utah, we are grateful!
Project Run & Play Repeat!
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment