Monday, February 8, 2010

32 1/2 weeks!

Two weeks ago I went to my Dr. for my check-up and told her how panicked I had been thinking that this baby was going to turn out to be a BOY. (I'm almost completely done with the nursery and if it was a boy I was in big trouble since there is no way of fixing it without re-doing everything!) She was so nice and said she would take a look to ease my mind. During that ultrasound, we came to find out that the baby was Breech and that she couldn't tell because it was sitting right up against the uterine wall. She said she couldn't see any boy parts so she still thinks it probably is a girl. The thought of having a baby born cesarean scared me a little and was worried going in today for my appointment that she still hadn't turned. LUCKILY, she did! She was going crazy while at the appointment and kicking up a storm right around my ribs. The Dr. said she definately felt a hard head down low so I'm relieved that I don't have to worry about that anymore...as long as everything turns out OK at delivery. Anyway, we talked about my history and when I go into labor and as most of you know, I go over my due date and my body doesn't go into labor on its own anyway. We talked about having an "elective induction" and that she would be willing to deliver as early as 39 weeks. So we may possibly have another March baby! If so, I only have 6 1/2 weeks to go! Or 46 days! But whose counting?!!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I loved being induced with Ryan. They started me around 8:30 and He was born around 11:30. Fabulous! Danielle's new hair cut is darling. Tell her it kinds looks like Aunt Melody's!!!